Fair Royalty Information
All applications are to OSU Extension Office or Laura Dillion at email@example.com by June 15!
2023 Fair Royalty Application: Printable PDF
2023 Specie Ambassador Application: Printable PDF
New this Year Prince and Princess for the Day:
- 4-H Cloverbuds have the opportunity to shadow Madison County Royalty and Ambassadors for a day during the 2023 Madison County Fair.
- Any 4-H Cloverbud can register to sign up for the Prince and Princess for the Day Opportunity.
- You can sign up as part of the Cloverbud Show-N-Tell Registration and also in person in the Extension Office during Fair Week.
- Each day at 8:30 PM, the Royalty will draw 2 lucky names (one boy, one girl) and the parents will be contacted to notify them that their child was drawn.
- If for some reason, one of those drawn is unable to fulfill the duty the next Fair Day, another name will be drawn to participate in the Prince and Princess for the Day Opportunity.
- The lucky Cloverbuds will not need to shadow the Royalty/ Ambassador all day but for a scheduled period of time that works for the parents of the Cloverbud, the Cloverbud and the Royalty/ Ambassador.
- Royalty/ Ambassador will provide details in regards to meeting up with them in the Della Selsor Building if your child is drawn to serve as a Prince or Princess for the Day.