The Madison County office of OSU Extension will be reopening starting Monday, June 22, 2020 with the following guidelines:
- Monday-Wednesday will be open office hours, no appointment needed, 7:30am-4:00pm. Please call upon arrival as the doors will remain locked. If you have a pick up or drop off, we will utilize curbside service as much as possible
- There is a small drop box outside the office door for after hour needs. Please call or email if you have placed something there so we can retrieve it in a timely manner.
- Thursday-Friday will be by appointment only. If you need to meet with a certain staff member, call the main office line or email the staff directly to schedule an appoitnment no later than 4pm the previous day.
- Appointments can be scheduled by calling the office at 740-852-0975 or emailing:
- Guidelines for our office: All staff and clientele must wear a face covering, maintain social distancing, practice proper hand hygeine, and stay home if you are sick.
- When our staff is not in the county office, we are still continuing to telework and are able to serve you remotely!