- Ohio Agronomy Guide (available for purchase)
- Weed Control Guide (available for purchase)
- Corn, Soybean, Wheat and Alfalfa Field Guide (available for purchase)
- Tri-State Fertility Guide for Corn, Soybean, Wheat and Alfalfa (free pdf or purchase hardcopy here)
- Web Soil Survey: NRCS has soil maps and data available online for more than 95 percent of the nation’s counties and anticipates having 100 percent in the near future. Soil surveys can be used for general farm, local, and wider area planning.
- Madison County Agriculture and Natural Resources: monthly newsletter on local events and education.
- C.O.R.N. Newsletter: weekly newsletter including current observations and recommendations for crop production in Ohio
- Digital Ag Download: quarterly newsletter with research updates, precision ag news, and digital tools for your farm