4-H Project Help
- Contact the Extension Office at 740 -852-0975 for a list of Project Leaders to assist you!
- If you are interested in being a Project Leader for a specific project area, please call 740-852-0975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to the 4-H Educator.
Madison County Project Guidelines
2022 4-H General Project Completion Guidelines (Livestock and Special Interest) Note: this is a general overview. Review the additional information below and refer to the Madison County Jr. Fair Book for specific details for the fair requirements. Contact the extension office or key leader with any questions.
For more information about special interest projects, judging, clinic, etc., click here: Special Interest (Non Livestock Project) Specific Information
For more information about livestock projects, skillathon, clinics, etc., click here: Livestock Project Specific Information
State Fair and Ohio 4-H Information:
State Fair 4-H Non-Livestock Guidebook and Dates
- New Projects
- 365.00 3D Printing Idea Starter
- 365.00 Disability Advocacy and Awareness Idea Starter
- 365.00 PhysBot - Your 4-H Fitness Tracker Idea Starter
- 365.04 Going Green: Learning to Lead a Sustainability Life Idea Starter
- 434 Superhero You (B)
- Revised Projects
- 127 Dairy Calf, Heifer, and Cow Project and Record Book (replaces 122 Dairy Heifer and 126 Dairy Cow project and Record Book)
- 370 Mentoring: Leadership in Action (replaced 370 Mentoring One on One)
- 476 Kitchen Boss (Replaced 476 Pathways to Culinary Sucess)
This is your place to connect to our entire collection of 4-H project books for the year. Each project book contains information and activities for members to explore as an organized group project or at home under the guidance of a parent or interested adult. When choosing a project, consider your interests, background, what is necessary to start the project and the resources available to help you complete it. The At-a-Glance 4-H Project Selection guide at the back of the Family Guide will help you choose the right project. Project books are available at the OSU Extension Office, Madison County, 217 Elm Street, London, Ohio.