4-H Project Help
- Contact the Extension Office at 740 -852-0975 for a list of Project Leaders to assist you!
- If you are interested in being a Project Leader for a specific project area, please call 740-852-0975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to the 4-H Educator.
Madison County Project Guidelines
2023 4-H General Project Completion Guidelines (Livestock and Special Interest) Note: this is a general overview. Review the additional information below and refer to the Madison County Jr. Fair Book for specific details for the fair requirements. Contact the extension office or key leader with any questions.
For more information about special interest projects, judging, clinic, etc., click here: Special Interest (Non Livestock Project) Specific Information
For more information about livestock projects, skillathon, clinics, etc., click here: Livestock Project Specific Information
State Fair and Ohio 4-H Information:
State Fair 4-H Non-Livestock Guidebook and Dates
PROJECT UPDATES FOR 2023
Pricing changes: prices have increased across the board and will remain in effect through 2023 program year. Current prices are listed in the 2023 Family Guide
- New Projects
- 365.00 Digital Media Idea Starter (X)
- 360 Your Feelings Matter (B)
- 386 You're Hired! (A)
- 509 Robotics Essentials (I)
- 544 Ready, Set,...Mow! (A)
- Revised Projects
- 228 Rabbit Project and Record Book (X) - Combines and replaces 225-227 (Breeding Rabbit, Market Rabbit, and Pet Rabbit project and record books)
- 467 Cooking on My Own (A) - Replaces 467 You're the Chef
- Discontinued Projects
- 365.00 PhysBot Idea Starter
- 762 Horse Nutrition
- 507 & 508 Robotics 1 and 2
This is your place to connect to our entire collection of 4-H project books for the year. Each project book contains information and activities for members to explore as an organized group project or at home under the guidance of a parent or interested adult. When choosing a project, consider your interests, background, what is necessary to start the project and the resources available to help you complete it. The At-a-Glance 4-H Project Selection guide at the back of the Family Guide will help you choose the right project. Project books are available at the OSU Extension Office, Madison County, 217 Elm Street, London, Ohio.