4-H project Help
- 4-H and Jr. Fair Project Helper Contact Information Sheet
- If you are interested in being a Project Leader for a specific project area, please call 740-852-0975 or email email@example.com to speak to the 4-H Educator.
Madison County Project Guidelines
2021 4-H General Project Completion Guidelines (Livestock and Special Interest) Note: this is a general overview. Review the additional information below and refer to the Madison County Jr. Fair Book for specific details for the fair requirements. Contact the extension office or key leader with any questions.
For more information about special interest projects, judging, clinic, etc., click here: Special Interest (Non Livestock Project) Specific Information
For more information about livestock projects, skillathon, clinics, etc., click here: Livestock Project Specific Information
State Fair and Ohio 4-H Information:
State Fair 4-H Non-Livestock Guidebook and Dates
- New Projects
- 354 Medicine Science and Safety
- 355 Tracking Your Health and Fitness
- 673 Edible Lanscapes
- 613 Exploring Polar Science
- 387 Here, There, Ag Careers Are Everywhere!
- Revised Projects
- 179R Uniforms Rules for Horse Shows updated in 2021
- 412 Sew for Others
- 584 Photography Basics, Book 1
- 585 Next Level Photography, Book 2
- 586 Mastering Photography, Book 3
- 752 Shotgun Member Record Book
- 755 Muzzleloader Member Record Book
- 756 Living History Member Record Book
- 365 Self Determined projects transitioned to topic areas
Other Project Corrections:
- Pocket Pets Project and Record book. Replacement page 46 with updated information
- 499 You Can Quilt - Page 38 & 41 flyer with changes.
- All About Dogs - correction flyer
This is your place to connect to our entire collection of 4-H project books for the year. Each project book contains information and activities for members to explore as an organized group project or at home under the guidance of a parent or interested adult. When choosing a project, consider your interests, background, what is necessary to start the project and the resources available to help you complete it. The At-a-Glance 4-H Project Selection guide at the back of the Family Guide will help you choose the right project. Project books are available at the OSU Extension Office, Madison County, 217 Elm Street, London, Ohio.