Madison County 4-H Summer Camp
Saturday, June 4th- Wednesday, June 8th, 2022
2022 Camp Theme: TBD
Camp Clifton ~ Yellow Springs, OH
Madison County 4-H Camp is open to any youth in Madison County ages 8-18. Click here for a 2021 camp flyer with more information on camp including pricing! Call or email Frances Foos, 4-H Educator/Camp Director at 740-852-0975 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about camp.
For 2021, the cost for a 4-H member is $230 with scholarships and discounts available for families ($250 for non-4-H members).
2022 Camp Registration Packet - Available in April
Pre-Camp Informational Packet (Sent via email to all registered campers)
To register for camp, please complete the following (registration, payment, health form) by Friday, May 6, 2022.
- Camp Registration Information Letter - (Cover letter with more information on camp)
- Camper Registration - ONLINE - email email@example.com for the link or check your emails!
- Ohio 4-H Health Statement - Must attach current photo to this form
- COVID Acknowledgement Form - must be signed with ink by parent/guardian
- 4-H Standards of Behavior - for non 4-H members only
- Camp Scholarship form -$50 scholarship sponsored by the Madison County 4-H Committee due May 1
- CIT Program Information
Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraiser
Want to raise money toward your camp fee? Sell some pizza kits! For more information on becoming a seller, click here.
The 4-H advisory committee sponsors $50 camp scholarships. Click the above text to download the scholarship form. Forms are due May 1st to the OSU Extension Office to be considered for a scholarship.