Madison County 4-H Summer Camp
2020 Camp Theme: "See it in COLOR at Madison County 4-H Camp!"
Thursday, June 4th-Monday, June 8th, 2020
Camp Clifton ~ Yellow Springs, OH
Madison County 4-H Camp is open to any youth in Madison County ages 8-18. Click here for a 2020 camp flyer with more information on camp including pricing! Call or email Frances Nicol, 4-H Educator/Camp Director at 740-852-0975 or email@example.com with any questions about camp.
For 2020, the cost for a 4-H member is $230 with scholarships and discounts available for families ($250 for non-4-H members).
2020 Camp Registration Packet
To register for camp, please print and bring in the following completed forms along with payment to the OSU Extension Office by MAY 8, 2020.
Registration information will be available in April 2020.
- Camp Registration Information Letter - (Cover letter with more information on camp)
- Camper Registration Form
- Activity/Workshop Descriptions - Reference this document when ranking workshops on registration form
- Ohio 4-H Health Statement - Must attach current photo to this form
- 4-H Standards of Behavior - for non 4-H members only
- Camp Scholarship form -$50 scholarship sponsored by the Madison County 4-H Committee due May 1
- CIT Program Information
- Camp Clifton Menu
- Camp Program
Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraiser
Look out for details on this fundraiser soon!
The 4-H advisory committee sponsors $50 camp scholarships. Click the above text to download the scholarship form. Forms are due May 1st to the OSU Extension Office to be considered for a scholarship.