2019 Madison County Fair was a success!
Mark your calendars for the 2020 Madison County Fair, July 11-18, 2020* (Tentative)
2019 Fair Information and Results
2019 Buyer List:
- Special Interest Awards and Misc. Jr. Fair Contest Winners
- Clothing, Nutrition, Special Interest, Hay Bale, Flower Garden, and more!
- Grand Showman Participants and Winner, Royalty, Outstanding Specie Exhibitors, and Scholarship winners!
- Equine High Point Awards
- 2019 Ohio State Fair Skillathon Results
Look out for the Jr. Fair entry link in May 2020.
Fair Entries are due June 1st All entries will be made online, including all non-livestock projects.
2019 Madison County Junior Fair Rules, Regulations, and Policies* Subject to change for 2020
- Click the above link for the following:
- CloverBud Guidelines
- Livestock, Nutrition, and Sewing Skillathon Study Guides
- Livestock Skill-a-thon Schedule and Special Interest/Nutrition/Sewing Project Interview times
Other Fair Opportunities, Awards, Applications, etc.
Entry Forms Due June 15th:
|Bale of Hay Contest - Due June 21||Youth & Sheep Arena Clean Up|
|Prospective Royalty & Specie Ambassador Applicants||Voucher Volunteer sign-up|
|Talent Contest||Outstanding Goat Exhibitor|
|Jr. Fair Royalty Application||Jr. Fair Specie Ambassador|
|Outstanding Dog Exhibitor||Outstanding Horse Exhibitor|
|Outstanding Rabbit Exhibitor||Outstanding Sheep Exhibitor|
|Small Animal Essay Contest||Fashion Review Form - Due day of judging|
|Bob Clawson Poultry Scholarship||Green Range Scholarship - Due July 1, 2019|
|Club Fair Pass form - return to SFB office||2019 Goat Exhibitor Fair classes - Use these instead of classes in Fair Book for 2019|
Note: There is no pre-entry form for the following contest (see fair book for rules):
- Cake Decorating
- Creative Baking and Auction
- Musical Free Style Form (due first Saturday of fair)
- Musical Free Style Rules
- Out of County PAS Request form
2018 Fair Information:
|Special Interest - bale of hay, barn, plus more!||Clothing|
|Grand Showman of Showman participants||Equine High Points|
|State Fair Results||Equine Fair Results|
|Sheep Results||Alpaca Results|
|Poultry Results||State Fair Skillathon Results|