2020 Madison County Fair
July 12-18, 2020
Carnival Lights & Country Nights!
Enter all projects in FairEntry by June 1st, 2020 at 11:59pm at the link below to be eligible to participate in the Madison County Fair:
All entries will be made online at the link above, including all non-livestock projects. See the link below for a step-by-step help sheet.
If you have questions about fair entry or need additional assistance, contact the Jr. Fair Coordinators at email@example.com!
- Click the above link for the following:
- All 4-H Livestock and Special Interest Project Guidelines
- Livestock, Nutrition, and Sewing Skillathon Study Guides
Other Fair Opportunities, Awards, Applications, etc.
Jr. Fair Related Contest Forms
Outstanding Exhibitor Applications (All due June 15)
Note: There is no pre-entry form for the following contest (see fair book for rules):
- Cake Decorating
- Creative Baking and Auction
- Club Barn Decorating Contest
- Club Flower Bed Contest (sponsored by the Master Gardeners)
Volunteer Related Forms
2019 Fair Information and Results
2019 Buyer List:
- Special Interest Awards and Misc. Jr. Fair Contest Winners
- Clothing, Nutrition, Special Interest, Hay Bale, Flower Garden, and more!
- Grand Showman Participants and Winner, Royalty, Outstanding Specie Exhibitors, and Scholarship winners!
- Equine High Point Awards
- 2019 Ohio State Fair Skillathon Results
2018 Fair Information:
|Special Interest - bale of hay, barn, plus more!||Clothing|
|Grand Showman of Showman participants||Equine High Points|
|State Fair Results||Equine Fair Results|
|Sheep Results||Alpaca Results|
|Poultry Results||State Fair Skillathon Results|