Madison County Fair: July 10-17, 2021
Theme: Back in the Saddle!
Entries due June 1 via Fair Entry Online at www.madisoncounty2021.fairentry.com
*4-H Exhibitors - Sign in through your 4-H Online account, do NOT create a new account!
Need help? Check out this Fair Entry Tip Sheet to help walk you through making a fair entry. If you have questions about fair or need additional assistance, contact the Jr. Fair Coordinators at email@example.com!
2021 Fair Information & Results
Jr. Fair Sale Information & Change
Beginning 2021, the Madison County Jr. Fair Livestock exhibitors will have the option to take their market livestock projects home versus sending the animal to the packer at the fair and still be allowed to be a part of the premium sale. All project requirements must be met, such as showmanship, quality assurance, skill-a-thon, etc. as in previous years to sell in premium sale. However, per state mandate, all Grand and Reserve Champion market animals MUST still go on to slaughter and cannot be taken home. Furthermore, exhibitors that plan to take their animal/project home, must declare during entry at the June 1 deadline to allow the Madison County Fair Sale Committee time to supply the packer with shipping numbers. Those exhibitors taking their projects home must also wait to be released before doing leaving with those animals.
Click here for more information: New Jr. Fair Sale Rule
Contact the Madison County Sales Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Click the above link for the following:
- All 4-H Livestock and Special Interest Project Guidelines
- Livestock, Nutrition, and Sewing Skillathon Study Guides
Other Fair Opportunities, Awards, Applications, etc.
Jr. Fair Related Contest Forms
Outstanding Exhibitor Applications (All due June 15)
Note: There is no pre-entry form for the following contest (see fair book for rules):
- Cake Decorating
- Creative Baking and Auction
- Club Barn Decorating Contest
- Club Flower Bed Contest (sponsored by the Master Gardeners)
Volunteer Related Forms
2020 Fair Information and Results
Jr. Fair Sale Information
2020 Buyer List:
- Buyer List and Addresses (Lists the buyer name, contact information, and address alphabetically)
- Lot Summary (Lists youth name, bid and bidder information)
- Special Interest Award Winners
- Livestock Show Results
- Showman of Showman, Scholarship, and other Fair Awards
- Equine High Point Awards
2019 Fair Information and Results
2019 Buyer List:
- Special Interest Awards and Misc. Jr. Fair Contest Winners
- Clothing, Nutrition, Special Interest, Hay Bale, Flower Garden, and more!
- Grand Showman Participants and Winner, Royalty, Outstanding Specie Exhibitors, and Scholarship winners!
- Equine High Point Awards
- 2019 Ohio State Fair Skillathon Results
2018 Fair Information:
|Special Interest - bale of hay, barn, plus more!||Clothing|
|Grand Showman of Showman participants||Equine High Points|
|State Fair Results||Equine Fair Results|
|Sheep Results||Alpaca Results|
|Poultry Results||State Fair Skillathon Results|