Deadline for ALL Madison County youth to complete QA is May 15, 2021
To be eligible for participation in the Madison County Junior Fair, potential youth exhibitors must participate in one of the following Quality Assurance Education Programs. The deadline to complete QA Education for the Madison County Fair is May 15, 2021. Parent participation is required for exhibitors under 16 or first year exhibitors.
4-H & FFA Members in these projects must attend Quality Assurance Education: All Dairy Cattle, Market & Dairy Goats, Breeding Goats, Market & Breeding Rabbits, Beef (Mkt. Steers, Beef Feeders, Breeding Beef), Dairy Feeder Calves, Market and Breeding Swine, Breeding and Market Sheep, all Market and Fancy poultry. Horses, Dogs, Alpacas, Cats, Cavies, and Pet Rabbits do not need to complete QA training.
Please click the link below for the latest 2021 Quality Assurance Information:
2021 Approved Quality Assurance Sessions
2021 Approved Virtual QA Sessions - Madison County
Contact our office for more information. There is no fee for these sessions.
- Monday, March 22, 6:00-7:30pm
- Rabbit Specific: March 25, 6:00-7:30pm - Sponsored by ASE Feeds: Attendees receive a coupon for a free bag of feed at ASE Feeds!
- Tuesday, April 6, 6:00-7:30pm
- Wednesday, April 14, 7:00-8:30pm
- Saturday, April 17, 10:00-11:30am
- *New Members Only: April 19, 7:00-8:30pm - Sponsored by ASE Feeds: Attendees receive a coupon for a free bag of feed at ASE Feeds!
- Poultry Specific: April 20, 6:00-7:30pm - Sponsored by ASE Feeds: Attendees receive a coupon for a free bag of feed at ASE Feeds!
- Sunday, April 25, 4:00-5:30pm
- Thursday, April 29, 6:00-7:30pm
- Thursday, May 6, 7:00-8:30pm
- Wednesday, May 12, 6:00-7:30pm
Quality Assurance Test Out Option
A test out option is available for ages 15 and up. Those that pass the test will receive credit for 3 years. Contact Frances Foos, 4-H Educator, at 740-852-0975 or email@example.com to schedule a test date.
Online YQCA Option
For 2021, all youth can take the online YQCA certification. There is a $12 cost with this program. Contact the extension office for more information.