Swine Animal Tag In - Due ONLINE May 15
4-H and FFA members must submit pictures of each animal that they wish to take as a project and be eligible, upon project completion, to exhibit at the Madison County Fair. Animals must be in the member's possession by May 1. The identification form must be submitted by 11:59pm on May 15. Swine members may identify up to 6 market pigs. Only 4 market pigs may be exhibited at the Madison County Fair. This form must include the information for EACH pig the member would like to identify.
This form registers your swine as a part of your project only. You must also enter your swine for the fair using the online Fair Entry system by May 15.
Jr Fair Book - Swine updated 1-30-2023
- What you need for Fair Entry:
- Ear Notch number
- Head picture showing ear notches clearly
- Profile picture showing colors and markings of hog
- Other information:
- Exhibitors can submit up to SIX ear notches, but can exhibit up to FOUR hogs at the 2023 Madison County Fair
- Hogs exhibited MUST match the information listed on this form and the photos submitted
- Use this resource: Universal Ear Notching System (click here)
- A headshot photo WITH ear notches clearly visible of all hogs being considered for exhibition
- Examples of what the picture should look like: Example Picture 1 | Example Picture 2