Virtual County Wide Club Meetings
- Since we are all "stuck", we want to make it easier for you to host engaging club meetings this Winter/Spring! This is completely optional, but we hope it can help in your planning!
- We are hosting a series of virtual club meetings starting January 10-March 28 on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month at 2pm. Each meeting will include county updates, Q&A time, and an engaging guest speaker for a total of 45 minutes, then advisors can select the option to lead a breakout room with your club officers to host your business meeting!
- Advisors can also request the 4-H educator to "pop in" to their meeting for an additional activity, clarify something, etc.
- CLUB REGISTRATION: In order to have these count as a club meeting, advisors MUST register in advance for a breakout room HERE: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0UkEjx3PVzdDdbv
- FAMILY REGISTRATION: Families can attend on their own, but it will only count as a club meeting if they attend their individual club meeting in the breakout session after the guest speaker with their club advisors/officers. Families will register for each session HERE: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4Tv182ymIwT0NYV
- Dates and Topics are listed below. All are Sundays from 2-4pm. The guest speaker and county updates will be 45 minutes-1 hour, and then clubs can have time in their breakout rooms for however long they need!
- January 10 - Fire Safety on the Farm
- January 24 - Cooking Safety
- February 14 - Paleontology
- February 28 - Solar Energy Fun
- March 14 - Maple Syrup Making
- March 28 - The Science of Chocolate! (Must purchase chocolate for taste testing!)
Madison County Ohio 4-H Volunteer Facebook Group
- Join the Madison County Volunteer facebook page! You can search the group in Facebook by the name above or through this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/207759063840450/
- If you are already on it, feel free to add our fellow volunteers!
ZOOM/Virtual Meeting Resources
- How to Download and Join a Zoom Meeting
- Steps for Hosting a Meeting on Zoom
- Virtual Club Meeting Best Practices (From Hardin County OSU Extension)
- Virtual Meeting Agenda Resource (From Hardin County OSU Extension)
- Virtual Recreation Resource (From Hardin County OSU Extension)
Recordings from 2021 Volunteer Trainings:
- December 17: Creating a Positive 4-H Club Culture